Ready to Rumble Apple Crumble has the spiced, comforting flavors of a baked apple dessert, in the light, crunchy, totally snackable form of granola. Our Performance Granolas are nutritionally balanced to give your munch a little more punch, with satiating healthy fats, lower added sugar, and a huge serving of flavor. Dive into this cinnamon’y apple concoction, chock-full of almonds, sunflower seeds, and pepitas, with hints of maple and cardamom rounding out the just-pulled-from-the-oven taste. Top it on ice cream for a reverse a la mode, or pour a bowl with milk to start your day on the right foot. You know what they say about an apple a day...
Real food, athletically balanced. Check out our Nutrition Nuggets.
organic gluten free oats, maple syrup, almonds, sunflower seeds, sunflower oil, tapioca starch, almond butter, pumpkin seeds, dried apples, cardamom, sea salt, cinnamon.
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, and soy.
serving size: 1/3 cup (30g) amount per serving: calories 140, total fat 7g (9% dv), sat. fat 1g (5% dv), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg, sodium 50mg (2% dv), total carb. 15g (5% dv), fiber 2g (7% dv), total sugars 5g (inc. 4g added sugar) (8% dv), protein 3g (7% dv), vit. d 0mg (0% dv), calcium 17mg (2% dv), iron 1mg (6%), potas. 93 mg (2% dv)
Mint Condition is a refreshingly crisp and cool take on classic mint chocolate, balanced with the neutral nuttiness of almonds and almond butter. It'll put... View full product details
Bigger bag. Bigger impact. Trail Mix Fix Performance Oatmeal is here to satisfy all your fruity, nutty, and chocolatey cravings, now in a bigger resealable... View full product details
This wild new addition to the Performance Granola family is something special. Made with chickpea flakes instead of rolled oats, it's the grain-free (NOT carb-free)... View full product details